Introducing the GY520. The
smallest, lightest and most advanced gyro in the world.
to learn what test pilots are saying about the GY520!
GY Series technology revolutionized gyro performance in 2000 -- and the
GY520 is doing it again today. Its cutting-edge MEMS (Micro
ElectroMechanical System) sensor design, ultra high-speed processing
speed and advanced PID control algorithm put it a quantum leap ahead of all
other heading hold gyros in size, weight and performance. It's the gyro of
tomorrow -- and it's available today from Futaba.
- Offers premium performance at a surprisingly affordable price.
- Weighs just 6.9 g -- a full 9 g less than any other heli heading hold
- Exceptionally compact, for fast, easy installation in helis ranging
from electric micros to .91 glow 3D Monsters!
- Cutting-edge MEMS (Micro ElectroMechanical System) sensors detect
smaller angle deviations than any other technology.
- Improved, ultra high-speed processing rates and an 800° /second rate
range offer faster, smoother response and consistent pirouette rates.
- Delivers superior performance with analog servos -- and excels with
6 Parameters To Program!
- F3C/3D Modes
- Normal/Reverse Rotation
- Limit Setting
- Analog/Digital Servo
- Response Selection
- Data Reset
2 Ways To Program!
- Directly, using the GY520's push-button and 2-color LED.
- Remotely, using a PC and the optional CIU-2 USB interface. Both
Dimensions: 0.79 x 0.79 x 0.39 in (20 x 20 x 10 mm)
Weight: 0.243 oz (6.9 g)
Voltage Range: 3.8 - 6.0V DC
Current Draw: 20mA (without servo)
Sensor Rate Range: +/- 800° / sec
Requires: analog or digital servo
How to Buy Order# FUTM0810
The simple hook-up to sophisticated programming. Ideal for use with the
GY520 gyro and MC401CR, MC601 or MC850 electronic speed controls. Includes
USB connector and a 19.7" extension. Requires PC with Windows®
Vista, XP, or 2000 operating system and USB port.
Operating Voltage: 5V +/- 0.2V (typical USB bus power)
Current Draw (At connection idle): 12.3mA, +/- 2mA
Dimensions: 0.72 x 2.20 x 0.35 in
Weight: 0.26 oz
How to Buy Order# FUTM0951